Partnering with Fresh Theatre for social change
For those who want to have a deeper, long-term, supportive relationship with young people in their local community, partnership with Fresh Theatre for Social Change is the perfect solution.
The evaluation findings of the Fresh Theatre’s programs fully support the belief that taking part in creative arts specifically designed for youth and young people makes a significant contribution to the personal, social and political development of young people and their local community. Participating in a program with FRESH Theatre helps young people –
- To feel safe, to have a safe space to explore issues
- Take new and more adult roles in community
- Develop self-awareness and confidence needed for adult life
- Develop awareness of moral, social, cultural and spiritual issues through discussions with peers and informed adults
- Become aware of and assess own personal qualities, skills, achievements and potential and set personal goals
- Have a sense of their own identity and present themselves confidently in a range of situations
- Learn about stereotyping, prejudice, bullying, racism, offending behaviour and how to challenge them
There are many opportunities for businesses, communities and churches to partner with Fresh and operate a Fresh theatre program in your local community.
Through a partnership agreement, Fresh will provide all the resources, training, reviews, referrals and support that you need to operate a theatre program.